- One, best friends trust each other and NEVER betray each other. What you guys did (talking behind your so-called BFFs back) is what I call ABSOLUTE BETRAYAL.
- Second, best friends listen to each other regardless of how stupid the something that’s being discussed about sounds like. Musim mengawan ke, apa ke… You know you are talking with your best friends when they did not mock you upon such weird topic you brought up.
- Third, best friends stay together in both good and bad situations. No matter how cliché it sounds, this is one of the most important rules of friendship.
- Fourth, best friends help each other as long and as much as they can.
- Fifth, best friends will never mind about their good deeds toward each other.
- Sixth, best friends’ good deeds are to be replied with good deeds even though they don’t really care about it (as stated in the fifth rule). Be nice, shouldn’t you?
- Seventh, best friends forgive AND forget.
- Eighth, best friends don’t do things they know the other best friends hate of.
- Ninth, best friends are supposed to be after family but BEFORE boyfriends. Husband/wife is another case.
- Tenth, best friends lead to the best of you, not the other way around. Someone who influenced you to do anything bad is obviously not a friend.
Wednesday, 20 April 2011
rules of friendship(copyright of alicia amran)she is so genius.love her
My rules of friendship are simple. I guess you need to learn em, dumbass.